Monday, 10 February 2014

Printer's Pie

John Randle of the Whittington Press asked if I would like to write an article about Tilley Letterpress Printing and produce a print for this years Matrix, which will be edition 32.   It seemed fitting to use the idea I had some time ago based on 'Printer's Pie'.  Printer's Pie is the phrase used when type falls out of the composing stick and becomes a mix up of letters, which is a bit of a proverbial pain to sort out!

Over the past month I have cut the Lino and printed the final edition of just over 700 prints consisting of four layers/colours, so here is a preview,  if you would like your very own version please apply to The Whittington Press to purchase a copy of Matrix.  A journal about Fine Print Presses and traditional Letterpresses around the world.







1 comment:

  1. What a splendid print Anneliese. I hope I'm lucky enough to see one of these in person. :D

    ReplyDelete